As the Press Brake Field Service Technician, you will be responsible for repairing and and servicing manufacturing equipment, specifically press brake Machines. You will have a secondary responsibility to provide customer support by telephone on general operation and troubleshooting of machine problems. You will spend a high percentage of the job on the road traveling to customer sites and must have the ability to meet deadlines and adhere to quality standards.
- Demonstrate MMS sheet metal software to customers and benefits
- Review, evaluate, and resolve machine problems at customer sites, or by phone, with limited supervision.
- Must be able to secure and maintain a credit card.
- Operate and demonstrate capabilities of MMS equipment to customers during demos/open house trade shows
Education and Experience:
- Technical background with experience in press brake
- Basic understanding of the fabrication industry, and general shop operations is preferred.
- PC familiarity with CAD/CAM software
- Proficient in reading blueprints
- Military technical training a big plus!