Are you a Computer Engineering student or recent Graduate looking for an exciting opportunity full of meaningful, diverse, and challenging assignments working alongside industry leading professionals? You’ll be part of a driven, and collaborative team completing important projects while receiving the mentorship, knowledge, and experience to develop the skills you need to build an exciting career. We are seeking innovative and driven students to support various departments at a refinery in Lima, OH.
- Assist with the upgrade of Controls computers onsite
- Monitor Controls network for McAfee compliance and resolve issues that arise
- Monitors Controls network to ensure timely backups and resolve issues that arise
- Deploy approved Microsoft updates to Controls assets
- Maintain and update asset inventory list for controls assets
- Update Network and Fiber drawings plant wide
- Pursuing a degree or recent graduate in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Computer Technology, Computer Science or related technology/engineering degree.
- Have completed 2nd year of Engineering program.
- As this position requires the operation of a motor vehicle, a valid US Driver's License is required.