- Expiration Date: 16 June 2048
- Job Ref: 21877
Per Se Group has an immediate opening for a Procurement Analyst with one of the largest employers in Northwestern Ohio. As a Procurement Analyst you will work within the Procurement department of an Oil Refinery, ensuring that best practices are being met and reviewing proposals, contracts and other documents are reviewed and consistent with best practices. If you're a skilled Procurement professional looking for a contract opportunity, we want to talk to you!
• Execute procurement best practices for sourcing and post award administration activities, Procurement Policy, and all relevant regulations.
• Ensure value by leveraging existing MSA/OEMs.
• Familiarity with the end to end procurement cycle including demand planning, supply market analysis, contract award justification writing, negotiation, contract drafting and post award contract management (procure to pay).
• Prepare Contracting and Procurement Strategies and Execution Plans for various Projects per the PDE Gated process.
• Manage scope specific aspects of pre-qualifications, bid evaluations, negotiations, and awards related to the Contracting and procurement of project services (Engineering, Fabrication, Construction Services) and major engineered equipment requirements.
• Prepare sourcing documents (Request for Proposals) for Capital Projects contracts, including instructions to tender (rules), and the pro-forma contract (including all Schedules), and participate in developing the evaluation criteria (including the respective weightings) and coordinate and
• Participate in the technical evaluations of bids.
• Route Contracts, Change Orders, and Amendments for approval per Procurement Commitment Authority Guideline and financial signing authority.
• Prepare the joint (commercial and technical) recommendation to award, ensuring that all exceptions/deviations are properly closed and recorded, and conform the contract.
• Post-award administration of larger/complex contracts (kick off meetings, progress review meetings, change management, reporting, disputes & claim mitigation, and performance management).
• Support Procurement Business Value Methodology and Procurement Strategic Objectives and initiatives and maintain the SCM Project Risk Register and update mitigating plans.
Preferred Skills & Expertise
• Undergrad degree in an Engineering, Technical or Business (Supply Chain)
• SAP and MS office applications
• Prior direct experience for Projects within Oil & Gas Industry
• A background in oil and gas industry a plus
• Project Execution Gated Process
• Competitive Bidding
• Award Justification writing
• Planning & Expediting
Who are we?
Per Sé is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time. Join our network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.