As a Project Construction Manager, you will coordinate, budget, plan, and supervise water / wastewater construction projects from pre-construction to completion. You will ensure that work is progressing in a safe, timely manner and that completed work aligns with high quality standards. As the "boots on the ground" for a globally recognizable EPC firm, you will work as a direct employee to advance their mission of effectively and efficiently delivering $10M+ Water / Wastewater projects for their clients.
- Responsible for the oversight of day-to-day construction activities
- Negotiate and execute prime contracts
- Participate and provide direction in project scheduling, planning, estimation, cost etc.
- Develop construction project staffing plans
- Interpret and explain contracts and technical information to other professionals
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other construction specialists
- Respond to work delays, emergencies, and other issues
- Comply with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Construction Management, or other related field of study, or have years of applied experience in the field.
- Passion for and experience with $5M+ construction projects, ideally involving heavy civil / mechanical work
- 10+ years of experience in Construction Management