As a Project Controls Manager, you will provide expertise in the area of project controls, scheduling, and schedule analysis. Your unique knowledge and experience will help guide the completion of a large refinery turnaround. You will be instrumental in following project schedules and that will ensure the project’s success.
- Planning & scheduling
- Progress Measurement
- Financial commitment plans
- Trending and scope change management
- Executive presentations
- Performance tracking
- Risk management
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Engineering, or Architecture, or in a related technical field, or have years of applied experience in the field.
- 10 years of project scheduling experience
- Knowledge and experience using Primavera P6
- Knowledge of cost/resource loaded schedules
- Experience with Turnarounds
Who are we?
Per Sé Group is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time.
Join our Network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose.
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.