As the Project Manager for our leading Oil & Gas client, you will be a part of the leadership team for the Topsides site and will be responsible for Safety, Quality, Cost and Schedule.
- Ensure Site engineering, Construction management, HSEQ management and discipline leads are aware of performance expectations and supported in the execution of their scope.
- Review Contractors development of their construction engineering deliverables, procurement, fabrication and construction plan and schedules to ensure delivery as per Project requirements.
- Ensure that the engineering deliverables plan supports the Topsides Contractor(s) fabrication plans and delivery schedules.
- Ensure that the procurement plan supports the Topsides Contractor(s) fabrication plans and delivery schedules
- Ensure that the Mechanical Completion Schedule aligns with and supports the commissioning plan and schedule.
- Ensure hook-up is fully scoped, well detailed and planned and prepared with temporaries and outfitting to efficiently prosecute the hook-up scope. Maintain the interface with the Hook-up Manager.
- Maintain the interface with the Marine Group for effective Load-out Planning and execution
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- 20+ years of experience in project management and oversight of contractors
- Demonstrated awareness and proactive approach to EHS
- Experience and understanding of engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction and mechanical completion and commissioning
- In-depth knowledge of the Topsides Contractor(s) scope of work.