Per Se Group has an exciting new opportunity for a Construction Project Manager/Engineer with chemical plant, refinery or power generation experience. As Project Manager, you will oversee multiple small cap projects where you will have your fingerprints all over the projects from inception to close-out, ensuring that project performance, consistency and compliance to the execution plan is maintained. You will utilize your experience and skills to accomplish project objectives through engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, and pre-commissioning activities.
- To help ensure project performance, consistency and compliance to the project charter and the project execution plan.
- To ensure all project risks within the project area and for the implementation of the corresponding mitigation plans.
- Effectively manage project team (internal & contractors) for all aspects of the engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, and commissioning and start-up.
- To ensure appropriate technical scope, cost estimate, cost and schedule controls, and audits take place on a timely basis.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- A minimum of 5 to 15 years of proven experience in project management associated with the execution projects up to $20 million.
- Strong understanding of discipline engineering deliverables and activities as well as Project Planning and Controlling.
- Knowledge of up-to-date business processes and best practices as utilized on Major Projects.
- Previous experience working in Pre-FEED, FEED and Detailed Design project phases.