Per Se Group has an immediate need for a skilled Construction Scheduler for a large renewable-energy utility out of their Scottsdale, AZ office. Reporting to the Director of Project Controls, the Construction Scheduler will work with a large cross-functional team to set-up, track, and analyze project schedules for a portfolio of diverse renewable energy projects. The Construction Scheduler will interface and assist the project management team, engineering and development groups, EPC Contractors, OEM Suppliers, key vendors, and subcontractors in monitoring and updating the progress of projects across the company’s portfolio; including project health, actual performance, and forecasting relative to key metrics and baselines.
- Lead the analysis of project schedules, CPM software implementation, time impact and delay analysis, and review of periodic schedule updates.
- Assist with the development and implementation of acceptable planning and scheduling techniques and methods.
- Prepare procedures and guidelines for scheduling management and control.
- Work with project stakeholders and functional teams to develop timelines and validate project schedules.
- Review and compile EPC, OEM and key vendor contracts and schedules. Identify contractual milestone dates and requirements. Identify schedules’ critical path, errors and areas of critical alignment.
- Coordinate with Procurement to track and ensure equipment lead times are incorporated into project plans, and accurately reflect the company technology mix.
- Assists with the preparation of project time and cost claims.
- At the completion of the project, assists in developing and recording the project’s historical schedule information and “lessons learned” for use on future projects.
- Reconcile progress versus baseline schedule.
- Monitor and update accurate schedule progress toward achieving the desired project completion date and informing the project management team of changes to schedule outcome.
- EPC Construction Project Scheduling with Solar / Wind / Energy experience preferred
- Primavera Proficiency Preferred
- Experience with VBA programming is a plus.
- Experience with SAP, or equivalent ERP system, a plus.
- B.S. or Associate degree in construction management, engineering, project management, or a related subject, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in the management, coordination and scheduling a portfolio of multiple projects under development and construction.