Per Sé Group is hiring a Project Services Advisor to work as a contractor at one of our Oil & Gas client's project sites in Ingleside, Texas. As a Project Services Advisor you will assist the Project Services Coordinator and Project Manager in the execution and management of vendor services. Your experience with project controls/supply chain, developing forecast and risk profiles for a construction team, and your ability to provide reporting and maintenance of files and registers for cost, schedule, and risk stewardship will be paramount to success in this role.
- Assist the Project Services Coordinator and Project Manager. Support will include administering cross-functional communication and schedule call-outs; stewarding the vendor site visit authorization process; assisting with reporting deliverables, schedule maintenance, etc.
- Support Forecasting – Identify ‘Trends’ impacting the Budget/Schedule through analyzing information (reports and KPI’s) and interfacing with the Project Management Team and contractors.
- Resource Profiling – Support the development of resource profiles in alignment with the Schedule.
- Contract Stewardship – Interface and establish a relationship with contractor cost control / commercial team; work with contractor to establish accurate and efficient project reporting and KPI's. Review and analyze contractor cost reports and timesheets to assess cost against budget and forecast impacts; ensure contract cost reporting requirements are met. Evaluate proposed change orders; analyze/challenge legitimacy and accuracy of proposed cost impacts.
- Incurred Cost Valuation – Assess incurred costs for various vendors considering hours at site and related expenses.
- Reporting – Support in development of monthly and ad hoc Cost, Schedule, & Risk Reports.
- Experience being a part of an Energy or Oil & Gas project.
- Knowledge in the field of project controls (i.e. Cost Control, Schedule, Estimating, Risk and Change Management).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point is a must).
- Forward thinking – Acute forecasting focus; ability to leverage experiences to for-see problems and implement solutions proactively; ‘constant improvement’ mind-set.
- Communicates Effectively – Ability to clearly communicate with team members, contractors, and between site and office personnel is critical. Skill in presenting to audiences of varying stakeholder disciplines is required.