- Sector: Renewable Energy
- Expiration Date: 12 June 2050
- Job Ref: 22791
Per Se Group has an exciting opportunity in Riverside, CA. As a QA/QC Manager you will be responsible for the Logistics and QA/QC of 400 MW Solar Utility Scale Project. With a combined planned capacity of up to 465 MW of solar and 400 MW of energy storage, this project generates enough electricity to power 132,000 homes. As the Quality manager, you will help with oversite GC work, inspections, QC and safety of equipment onsite, and build installation.
• Ensure all the projects in the portfolio have similar quality policies & procedures implemented
• Responsible for monitoring quality to ensure that all work is installed in accordance with the plans, specifications, QA/QC requirements, code requirements, contract requirements, statutory and regulatory requirements, and good construction practices
• Ensure site quality verification inspections are performed properly
• Review of QA/QC documentation associated with the renewable facilities, including but not limited to tie-ins, start-up, and testing to ensure proper turnover to operations
• Participate in final project demobilization, documentation, and close-out activities
• Create, process, complete, and maintain accurate documentation and records associated with the construction site including non-conformity reports, job books, requests for information, submittals, and drawings
• Identifies opportunities for and initiates customer change orders, as required
• Responsible for overseeing document management and administration for assigned projects
• Responsible for multiple teams, including contractors and subcontractors
Preferred Skills and Expertise
• At least 5 years of experience in the preparation and implementation of quality plans for Utility scale solar projects
• Experience on owner’s side or GC/EPC side
• Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to communicate details for internal/external customers
• Be an active role model and constant resource to the organization
• Ability to think and analyze situations in a fast-paced environment
Who are we?
Per Sé is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time. Join our network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.