As a Quality Assurance Manager with our leading client in the medical equipment, instrumentation, test, and measurement equipment sector, you will play an integral part of improving our client’s quality management system. Your contributions will result in smooth and efficient company operations by developing and updating procedures and by providing guidance for each process and sub-process. This is a great opportunity to step into the world of engineering with an organization that plays a huge role in saving lives every day.
- Monitor and improve the quality management system (QMS) to meet customer ISO9001/ISO13485, and regulatory requirements
- Ensure compliance of the finished product to the design specifications and regulatory requirements
- Develop a partnership with the Production, Supply Chain, and Engineering Managers to ensure constant visibility of any deviation from conformance with a focus on attention to detail.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Must have knowledge in dispositioning, monitoring, and closing NCR; Issuance, disposition, review, and close of RMA.
- BS degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineering; MS is a plus
- Certified Quality Manager (CQM) preferred
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing and quality assurance; Extensive management experience
- Experience with and knowledge of the Lean Manufacturing, 5S and Six-Sigma Methodologies