As the receptionist you are responsible for managing our client’s front office space. The key to this position is a positive attitude, team-oriented mindset, and the ability to work independently.
• Manage office reception, greeting employees, customers, and guests.
• Coordinate arrangement for visitors, including but not limited to, management of security badges, reservation of meeting rooms, and coordination of catering.
• Manage incoming and outgoing mail.
• Assist with filing and electronically scanning documents.
• Answer and direct incoming telephone calls.
• Coordinate services from office vendors and facility management.
• Provide assistance to department administrators on an as-needed basis.
• Strong telephone skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Teams, and familiarity with SAP is an asset for this position.