The primary purpose of the Regional Controller position is to provide technical and general accounting support to the Regional VP's and to perform internal audits, reporting and operational analysis as directed by the professional accounting staff in the central accounting office for company
- Facilitate and monitor weekly results versus budget
- Perform in-depth analysis of financial and operational results to identify opportunities for improvement and proactively resolve problems.
- Lead regional financial forecasting efforts, forecast reviews while using historical trending data to validate
- Assist VP in short & long range financial and operational planning
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in office environment.
- Strong Office 365