As a Regional Sales Manager, you will work for a globally recognizable company in the EDM Machinery industry building relationships and developing business with new and existing customers. You will be important part of the consumables sales team and your knowledge of machinery / parts sales will set you apart from the crowd. You will work for an employer with low-turnover and long career tenures and an excellent reputation built over more than 35 years.
This position is remotely based and can be done from anywhere in the greater Minneapolis / St Paul area. There is a guaranteed minimum commission in your first year plus excellent benefits.
- Maintain constant contact with customers by visiting, emailing, or phoning, as well as prepare/present our consumables at client locations.
- Develop personal sales strategies, and forecasts.
- Responsible for expanding our customer base, maintain a customer database and develop new leads from cold calls and finish the parts sales from start to close.
- Participate in open houses, trade shows as well as research competitive information.
- Apply principles and practices to the functionality of the products
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications to customers and team members
- Work independently and use sound judgement to sold problems with minimal supervision
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- 2+ years of experience selling machine tool parts / consumable parts
- Associates degree or greater in a related field strongly preferred, but may be substituted for significant relevant experience