Per Se Group is looking for a dynamic and creative Renewable Energy Developer to work with a well-established energy client. This position does not require relocation and can work remotely.
As a Renewable Energy Developer, you will:
- Manage budgets and schedules to meet targets and move projects across the finish line.
- Collaborate in a cooperative manner with colleagues who are also dynamic, committed, passionate professionals.
- Creatively solve problems and develop and maintain relationships with landowners, community leaders, and consultants.
- Utilize your in-depth understanding of the various elements of the industry’s financial framework, as well as permitting, environmental considerations, interconnection, etc. to bring projects to fruition.
- Skillfully manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
- Travel as required.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience as a developer of utility scale renewable energy (wind, solar PV, storage) projects.
- Ability to maintain excellent communication with associates and supervisors, and to provide timely updates and status reports.