Per Se Group has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Safety Manager with experience in solar construction! In this role, you will work as a direct hire employee of our world-renowned client to inspect construction sites and ensure compliance with all regulations, standards, and procedures for optimal safety. If you are a proven leader with experience in managing safety on solar construction projects, and want to be part of a reputable and growing company, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Conduct new employee project orientation and safety/environmental training with the company and subcontractor employees.
- Attend subcontractor pre-construction meetings, review task specific Job Hazard Analyses and assist with planning for safety issues.
- Implement, execute, and ensure compliance with the corporate Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures. Assist with establishing and maintaining a project crisis management plan.
- Lead safety/environmental incident investigation process, including root cause analysis and identification of corrective action plans. Interface with regulatory bodies (OSHA, EPA, and State/Local Regulators).
- Review incident data and metrics to identify trends and recommend corrective action to address these areas. Conduct accident investigations and assists with OSHA and environmental inspections.
- Ensure that required regulatory permits are acquired, that reports are submitted to regulatory agencies, and any site permit conditions (e.g. sampling, record-keeping) are met.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 8-10 years of progressive experience as an Environmental Health and System Professional.
- Operational knowledge of general industry and construction activities.
- High Voltage safety experience required.