We are looking for Physical Security Administrator reporting to the Director of Facility Operations to manage, support and ensure all physical security functions operating efficiently for our Renewable Energy Client. This individual will also work in helping to design and coordinate new site builds with EPC and Security Integrators.
- Monitor systems operations, analyzes problems or malfunctions, performs software programming and development, takes corrective action to maintain optimal systems operations
- Responsible for the coordination and programming of new site build outs, moves, adds & changes, audits and continuous updates to the access control, Video Surveillance, and Access Control
- Assist in the implementation of all systems and provide support to the Director of Facility Operations
- Contribute to the development of roadmaps that define the future state security architecture and recommend the selection of hardware and software products and when work will be done to evolve to this future state
- Continually update technical security standards and strategies focusing on network security related technology and controls
- 1-3 Years of Physical Security Administration experience
- Competent at providing detailed documentation and written reports
- Knowledge of project management best practices, standards and guidelines
- Knowledge of security alarm systems, alarm automation software administration, analog and digital video systems, video systems administration, access control systems administration, security systems integration and system redundancy design
- High School diploma or GED required.
- CPR/First Aid training is a requirement upon hire, previous training and certification a plus.