Per Sé Group is seeking a strong Senior Renewable Energy Developer – Transmission Development for our successful and rapidly growing client – a renewable energy independent power producer (IPP) who has successfully developed 1GW of renewable projects in the U.S. since 2011. Your work will make a tremendous impact on their aggressive goal to grow the renewables foothold in the U.S. energy market by developing utility and distribution scale renewable energy projects, with a primary focus on wind, solar and storage technologies. Their current pipeline consists of close to 5GW of development-stage large-scale (i.e. minimum of 50MW) renewable energy generation projects.
Reports to DCO
Location Minnetonka, MN or Remote (30% travel to MN HQ & project sites)
Comp $130-$200 (DOE) plus 20% company performance-based bonus
Benefits include 401k w/ co. contribution, health insurance, Flex PTO, employer-paid life insurance
• Establish and maintain external relationships with interconnecting Transmission Owners, ROW services, survey, design & engineering, and environmental /biological diligence firms
• Manage and maintain development budget and resources related to the specific efforts, tasked with by Management
• Regularly report progress and plan updates to Management and affiliates.
• Participate in M&A activities which pertain to the development and construction of high-voltage elements of prospective projects
Preferred Skills and Expertise
• 5+ years of significant transmission development experience relating to utility-scale high-voltage transmission projects and associated generation
• Strong Project Management and resource coordination skills
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an accredited institution preferred