As a Field Service Technician you will be trained on performing maintenance on Wire EDM machines for a machinery company. Utilizing your basic electrical and mechanical skills, you will act as a critical part of the machinery service team. You will gain skills and experience as you travel nationally to install machinery for company clients.
- Receive training on equipment installation and support
- Learn preventative maintenance on a line of high precision laser cutters
- Prepare service reports
- Communicate effectively with the installation tea
- Trade school or associates degree a plus
- 1-5 years of experience with basic electrical / mechanical troubleshooting
- Machine shop, tool/dye experience a plus.
- Be open to 100% travel to destinations across US and Canada
- Customer service ability