As a Site Administrator, you’ll provide administrative support to our client’s construction project by carrying out clerical tasks. Your daily responsibilities will include organizing project meetings, typing up documents, responding to business enquiries, drawing up contracts and providing customer service.
- Day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining/tracking information files and processing paperwork.
- Receiving information and documents
- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written and/or electronic form.
- Working closely with Project and Construction Managers and ensure all tasks are handled quickly and efficiently
- Correspond to emails and direct phone calls
- 3+ years’ experience as an Office Administrator or Office Manager
- Experience or knowledge of construction projects or working in a construction environment