Per Sé Group is seeking a creative/intuitive thinking Site Engineer who enjoys seeing ideas turn into reality. Our client, a $500+ million, full-service construction company in Wisconsin has over 130 years of experience and projects ranging from $1,000 to $100+ million in size. Focus is on industrial clients in Wisconsin, Northern Illinois, and Northeast Iowa to name a few
- Perform analysis of construction methods (crane reaches, formwork design, erosion control, and grading modifications).
- Produce miscellaneous sketches and drawings as required to show field conditions to the architect, clarify plan details for craft persons (e.g. lift drawing), proposing alternate details.
- Process and expedite answers to RFI’s generated from the field. Once answered, take to closure by distributing information and following through to ensure correct incorporation of answers.
- Participate in and contribute to Operation Planning Process and weekly coordination meetings, superintendent meetings, daily crew huddles and foreman meetings.
- Prepare meeting agendas, as well as organize and schedule/conduct pre-installation meetings for any subcontractor with on-site labor.
- Prepare and monitor written delivery schedule log.
- Project closeout – expedite punchlist, and track and verify that items on the punchlist are being completed.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Four-year engineering degree related to construction, or equivalent technical training and related experience, or a minimum of four years of construction site experience
- Exceptional communication and writing skills with the aptitude and willingness to learn new software and systems.