We have 3 Solar Construction Manager openings we are looking to fill starting immediately in the new year at 3 different locations in Wisconsin. The Solar Construction Project Manager will act as an owner’s representative overseeing the EPC contractors and subcontractors on site performing the execution of the project. The ideal candidate will be a proven leader with experience in managing solar construction projects, including customer interface and schedule to project closeout. These are long term contract opportunities that will likely go through 2023 and beyond.
- Coordinate all aspects of solar installation, from design, permitting, ISA, equipment procurement, sub-contractor management.
- Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is delivered in accordance with design and schedule. Includes interfacing with contractors, client, vendors etc.
- Maintain standards in line with company best practices and operational excellence
- Provide technical assistance, i.e. interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
- 5+ years of solar experience
- New construction solar power plant construction on a scale of 100+ MW
- Experience with the oversight of EPC contractors
- Demonstrated history of managing and understanding project deliverables