As a Solar PV Designer, you will work with a team of 8-10 people on various projects to advance our client’s mission of delivering cutting-edge solar farms.
- Design PV plan sets using AutoCAD from construction documents
- Correct plan sets
- Work with and collaborate with Design Team and Report to Design Manager
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Must have solar design experience
- Must be able to review plans for errors from vendors
- Must be able to read and understand blue prints and solar specs
- AutoCAD experience highly preferred
Who are we?
Per Sé is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time. Join our network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.