As a Structural Inspector for our leading Oil & Gas client, you will be a part of oversight and monitoring of the Project Quality Plan and related inspection activities performed by the Contractor to ensure that all project specifications and quality requirements are being met.
- Ensure KOS and their subcontractors implement the approved quality systems and procedures to meet client’s expectations and contract requirements.
- Perform inspection and verification of both in-process and completed structural work activities, witnessing testing performed by KOS and their subcontractors, and review of documentation.
- Perform inspections and verify structural work is in compliance with project drawings, specifications, and applicable codes including regulatory requirements.
- Complete daily inspection reports / checklist and maintain records.
- Perform surveillances in the areas of: Material Control and storage, Personnel Qualification, Review of NDE reports and witness testing and Dimensional Control
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Secondary Education in Welding and/or Structural discipline
- Current or previous NDE Level II Certification in at least one method of testing
- Current or previous AWS-CWI certification.
- Experience in quality assurance/control – 15 years
- Experience in construction of offshore facilities – 5 years