Per Sé Group is hiring a Talent Acquisition Partner to work a contract assignment for our client, one of the largest developers and operators of clean energy in the United States with over 7 gigawatts of wind, solar, and energy storage in operation. This is a critical role for our client’s organization to ensure that they hire the best talent in the market.
- Handle all aspects of talent sourcing and recruiting assigned requisitions.
- Build and maintain relationships with Hiring Managers and Human Resources, community organizations, and other recruiting sources.
- Develop new, creative recruiting ideas employing traditional and non-traditional sourcing strategies.
- Utilize approved venues to identify and recruit appropriate candidates to fill positions at all levels.
Desired skills and expertise
- 2+ years of experience in consultative, full cycle recruitment role
- Experience working with senior level leaders on strategic approaches to talent acquisition and retention.
- Expert use of LinkedIn Recruiter, and other sourcing technologies.
- Strong sourcing skills utilizing techniques such as advanced Boolean searches.
- Experience with CRM and recruitment marketing systems and processes.
- Previous experience conducting data analysis/metric reporting.
- Experience in Saba TalentLink and/or Greenhouse ATS preferred.
- Previous experience with HCM software implementation a plus.
- A positive attitude, highly motivated and the ability to maintain a culture that is based on teamwork, respect, and integrity.