Per Se Group has an immediate opening for a Talent Acquisition Advisor with one of the largest employers in Northwestern Ohio. As a Talent Acquisition Advisor, you will work within the human resources department and provide end-to-end Talent Acquisition expertise to the business units including – recruiting for a high-volume environment, candidate assessment / management, offer negotiations, etc., all while providing a very high-level hiring leader and candidate experience. If you're a skilled HR/Recruitment professional looking for a contract opportunity, you may be qualified!
• Actively support business priorities by efficiently delivering top talent to the business
• Guide and coach hiring managers on all aspects of the hiring process to ensure that the right talent is selected for the right role at the right time.
• Flawlessly deliver full cycle recruitment to the business including conducting Talent Strategy Meetings, job postings, developing selection criteria and pre-screening questions, candidate sourcing, screening, short-listing, interviewing, selection, and ensuring pre-employment checks are completed.
• Manage the job offer process including assembling relevant offer details, developing the right offer, making compensation recommendations, negotiating, and securing acceptance.
• Demonstrate good understanding of the business and to assist with delivery of talent needed to achieve business priorities.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
• Post-secondary education in HR or related discipline is a requirement
• Minimum 7 - 10 years' experience as a professional Talent Acquisition Advisor or strategically minded Recruiter.
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a corporate environment is an asset.
• Thorough understanding and hands-on experience using an ATS (ie: SuccessFactors, Taleo)
• Exposure and understanding of Total Compensation, particularly relative to the offer negotiation process.
• Oil and Gas industry experience, or related experience easily transferrable to providing Recruiting support in this industry.
• Strong negotiating and selling skills; will be able to use influencing skills to create positive outcomes.
• Strong MS Office abilities, particularly with MS Word and Excel.
• Creative, innovative, and results oriented.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Able to work cross-functionality with a collaborative mindset.
• Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced, changing environment; demonstrates flexibility and adaptability.