- Sector: Power Generation
- Expiration Date: 17 October 2048
- Job Ref: 22026
Contract Talent Acquisition Partner to join the Engagement & Experience team. On-site at our US operations, reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition. As the successful candidate, you will provide end-to-end Talent Acquisition expertise to the business units including – Talent Strategy Meetings, strategic sourcing support, candidate assessment/ management, offer recommendations, etc., all while providing a very high-level hiring leader and candidate experience.
Location: Dublin, OH
Work schedule/hours of work – Mon – Fri, 40 hours per week
Overtime requirement – only if needed, with pre-approval.
• Actively support business priorities by efficiently delivering top talent to the business
• Guide and coach hiring managers on all aspects of the hiring process to ensure that the right talent is selected for the right role at the right time
• Flawlessly deliver full-cycle Talent Acquisition to the business including:
• Conducting Talent Strategy Meetings
• Strategic sourcing strategies
• Collaborating with Hiring Leader on job posting content
• Developing selection criteria and pre-screening questions
• Candidate screening and short-listing
• Interviewing and selection with the Hiring Leader
• Offer recommendation development
• Pre-employment checks
• Manage the job offer process including assembling relevant offer details, developing the right offer, making compensation recommendations, negotiating, and securing acceptance
• Support the business to mitigate risk and mitigate bias during the Talent Acquisition process
• Ensure a fair and unbiased decision-making during the hiring process to ensure attraction, screening, and retaining top talent to build diverse and inclusive teams for the organization
• Ensure process includes strategic approach to top talent being a long-term gain for the organization
• Demonstrate good understanding of the business and to assist with delivery of talent needed to achieve business priorities
Preferred Skills and Expertise
• Minimum 6-8 years' experience as a professional Talent Acquisition Partner
• Thorough understanding and hands-on experience using an ATS (ie: SuccessFactors, Workday, Taleo)
• Exposure and understanding of Total Compensation, particularly relative to the offer recommendation process
• Oil and Gas industry experience, or related experience easily transferrable to providing support in this industry
• Strong influencing skills to create positive outcomes
• Strong MS Office abilities, particularly with MS Word and Excel
• Creative, innovative, and results oriented
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Able to work cross-functionality with a collaborative mindset
• Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced, changing environment; demonstrates flexibility and adaptability
• Post-secondary education in HR or related discipline is a requirement
Who are we?
Per Sé is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time. Join our network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.