Our Client is the world’s leading manufacturer of commercial plumbing systems. We have an immediate need for a Tool Grinder based at our clients world headquarters in Franklin Park, Illinois. This individual will perform duties to set up and operate one or more grinders to perform a normal range of tool grinding operations.
- Work from blueprints
- Braze materials and tools
- Set up equipment
- Select and dress wheels.
- Position blades, cams, diamonds and stops.
- Measure workpiece to determine amount of material to be removed.
- Start machine, engage automatic mechanism, direct flow of coolant and observe operations.
- Use micrometer, caliper, comparator, height gauge, hand saw and various machine tools and measuring instruments and hand and hand power tools.
- Follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 1 - 2 years of experience
Our client is offering a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
Medical, dental, vision, Rx coverage for employee plus eligible dependents
Life and AD & D insurance, dependent life insurance, long term disability, and HSA, FSA
Employer matching 401K, PTO, holidays, EAP, wellness programs, on-site medical staff and fitness center