As Track Timekeeper you will oversee contractor timesheets to ensure accurate processing. Your attention to detail will fulfill a critical need for an oil refinery.
- Process contractor data in the Contractor Timekeeping System.
- Communicate with contractors as needed to resolve data discrepancies.
- Prepare Excel spreadsheets as needed.
- Possible assistance with Accounts Payable review and support, general ledger accounting and reconciliations.
- A minimum of 2 years accounting or data entry experience is required.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Must be detail oriented and accurate in data entry.
- Experience with payroll, union contracts, or Track Timekeeping software would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills are essential.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), and good judgment in dealing with all internal and external contacts.
- Fast learner.
- SAP or enterprise wide financial system experience would be beneficial.