Our power generation client is looking for a Warehouse and Maintenance Planner. Do you have experience in power plant maintenance, scheduling, and warehousing? This exciting opportunity may be for you.
• Work with plant personnel to improve work force productivity and quality
• Developing and drafting written maintenance plans for the plant including weekly scheduling and establishing plant maintenance priorities in accordance with Plant Operations.
• Accumulating and analyzing data on actual versus estimated time, equipment, and manpower requirements
• Initiating work orders for major scheduled or forced outages and participating in developing weekly plans
• Coordinating maintenance planning activities and reviewing work orders with the appropriate supervisors and other elements to assure mutual agreement with understanding, arranging for critical equipment isolation with operations to coordinate plant maintenance planning activities
• Support station safety, maintenance performance, root cause analysis, condition based monitoring, proactive maintenance initiatives
• Communicates with vendors and clients to request/receive information and to expedite the approval of documents and the delivery of materials
• Identify, research and correct inventory data discrepancies
Preferred Skills and Expertise
• Heavier Maintenance
• Power Plant Maintenance Experience
• SAP Experience
• Scheduling and Planning
• CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System)
• Fork Lift (preferred)
- Expiration Date: 14 November 2049
- Job Ref: 22555
Who are we?
Per Sé is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time. Join our network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.