As a writer / editor, you will create engaging content for a large, Madison area power generation utility. You will be an important part of both the Marketing & Communication team, and your knowledge of professional writing, Adobe Acrobat XI and AP Style will fulfill a need for a company in the electric Power Generation industry. You will work to communicate our client’s mission and ongoing efforts of delivering clean, reliable power to the regional power grid.
- Generate engaging content that follows brand style guide
- Perform basic internet research on assigned topics
- Meet deadlines for content creation
- Write articles that are both practical and educational for the reader
- Work seamlessly within the Communications & Marketing team
- Submit any revisions or changes in a timely manner
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Proficiency with the AP Style Guide as well as Adobe Acrobat XI
- 3 – 5 years of content writing experience
- Demonstrated history of conducting internet research for content writing
- Basic knowledge of sustainability, power generation, and energy trends a plus!