Per Sé Group is hiring an Assistant Project Manager for a contract assignment for our client’s utility-scale solar project in California. Our client is one of the largest developers and operators of clean energy in the United States with over 7 gigawatts of wind, solar, and energy storage in operation.
In this role you will provide vital support to the Project Manager with maintaining and monitoring project plans and schedules and will assist with communication to the field, so a high degree of competency in using Microsoft Office applications and exceptional verbal and written communication skills are paramount.
- Aid in maintaining and monitoring project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Ensure project deadlines are met through continual communication and follow-up with internal and external stakeholders
- Process project submittals, and RFI’s
- Aid Construction Project Manager with contract development and review
- Manage project processes and checklists to ensure that projects are being executed in a strategic manner
- Track key project milestones, performance, and recommends adjustments
- Provide daily administrative support as needed to the project team
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Construction Management
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, supporting renewable construction projects
- Advanced business computer skills such as MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Project, Visio)
- Ability to manage internal and external relationships
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize
- Strong working knowledge of key operation business process and core applications
- Analytical/problem resolution skills
- OSHA 30 preferred, but OSHA 10 would be acceptable.
- Looking for someone with experience in building Solar Projects of at least 100 MW ac in size, any battery experience a plus.