- Assemble and connect all components to create one system.
- Installation of wiring, mechanical modifications, and troubleshoot problems.
- Installing software updating and programming PC bas and PLC controls.
- Operate and adjust system before anchoring to the floor.
- Instruct customers on operations and maintenance.
- Connect and install all safety fences, chains, switches, lights, sirens and make sure the operators understand them.
- Prepare weekly expense reports and paperwork.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and responsibilities
- Working knowledge of how to read mechanical drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to use basic hand-tools.
- Ability to operate computer using windows operating systems.
- HVAC Background (a plus)
- 2 year Electronic or Technical Degree preferred.