Per Sé Group is hiring a Civil Construction Engineer for one of our premier renewable energy clients on a utility scale wind farm project. Our client is a front-runner in promoting and managing infrastructures, renewable energies, and water. If you are passionate about renewable energy and want to work for one of the best, you need to look no further. (Per Diem Provided)
- Oversee the work performed by contractors in the construction of renewable energy facilities.
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert in Civil Construction activities and oversight.
- Responsible for monitoring of construction quality to ensure that all work is installed in accordance with the plans, specifications, QA/QC requirements, code requirements, contract requirements, and good construction practices.
- Assist in the management of civil engineering contractors assigned to work on the design of renewable energy facilities, including definition of requirements and specifications, review of engineering drawings and RFI management. This includes active participation in the Safety in Design process.
- Participate in daily, weekly, and monthly project meetings. Maintain all job specific meeting minutes and necessary logs.
- Create, process, complete and maintain accurate documentation and records associated with the construction site including request for information, submittals, change orders, drawings, and job books.
- Assist in the monitoring of facilities tie-ins, start-up, and testing to ensure proper turnover to operations. Participate in final project demobilization, documentation, and close-out activities.
- Be proficient at Root Cause Analysis to accurately determine failure mode and reason.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- EIT Certification, Auto Cad design and project management tools/systems experience.
- Ability to relocate to project sites during construction for a period of several months.
- Experience in construction of energy facilities in the renewable wind energy industry.