Per Sé Group has an exciting contract opportunity for a Civil/Piping Construction Coordinator to assist our client on a Lift Station Build. The anticipated duration of this project is 4+ months. The hourly pay rate range is $60 - $80/hour. In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing and supervising daily contractor work as well as planning, organizing, directing, and controlling methods of construction, manpower levels, material quantities equipment, work schedule and reviewing documentations. Civil construction experience (foundational/concrete) as well as Steel Piping experience is vital for this role.
• Responsible for witnessing contractor work procedures and quality of work performed for compliance with project requirements.
• Responsible for coordinating contractor activities and ensuring performance in accordance with work packages and instructions.
• Responsible for preparing NCRs, and notifying the Construction Manager and contractor, when contractor’s work does not comply with project requirements, specifications and / or drawings.
• Provide input and monitor the construction schedule, including identifying potential problems and impacts to the schedule.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
• Civil Construction (foundational/concrete) and Steel Piping Experience required. (Appropriate Trade designation / certification)
• A minimum of 10 years of experience on large capital projects
• Proven track record of success as an effective leader and construction professional
• Strong technical competency at the planning, execution, and completion levels
• Proven practical knowledge of current project and construction management tools and practices (cost management systems, scheduling, estimating, risk tools, constructability, etc.