Per Sé Group is seeking a CMM Setup Operator to work for our client, a family-owned, leading precision CNC machine shop in the Chicagoland area. If you have considerable experience as a quality inspector and possess the ability to be a responsible and reliable team player, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and are motivated to accelerate your career in the manufacturing industry, this could be the job for you!
- Perform part measurements using CMM and other measuring equipment (calipers, micrometer, height gages, etc.)
- Perform scheduled/routine upkeep on lab equipment
- Analyze & communicate measurement results
- CMM programmer/operator with inspection experience
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Knowledge of Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM)
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Strong knowledge of how to use measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, etc.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 is a plus