Our client in West Haverstraw, New York has an immediate opening for a Control Technician 1.
As a Control Technician, your responsibilities will include maintenance, repair and troubleshooting tasks associated with electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic control systems such as repairing pneumatic valves or hydraulic actuators, splicing wire and troubleshooting instrument control systems.
- Apply basic knowledge of AC and DC circuit analysis.
- Have a basic understanding and the skills necessary to interpret prints and schematics.
- Use test equipment related to systems and equipment maintained by this classification, such as signal generators, loop calibrators, multimeters, oscilloscopes, hi-pot and meggers, etc.
- Perform operation/installation and maintenance of electronic, hydraulic and pneumatically operated instrument and control systems.
- Apply fundamental troubleshooting techniques to electrical control circuits.
- Perform operation/installation and maintenance of electrical systems and equipment.
- Performs basic plant electrical work and other related less skilled duties as assigned.