- Expiration Date: 26 January 2048
- Job Ref: 21761
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Director of Power Marketing to assist our client in arranging Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), solicit, negotiate, and manage the arrangement of (QF, utility and C&I) PPAs, hedge transactions, and other off-take agreements for their wind and solar development projects.
Reporting to and working closely with the COO, the position location is flexible, although Chicago is preferred.
Current development projects are in Oklahoma (SPP), New Mexico (Tri-State and PNM), Wyoming (PacifiCorp), Illinois (PJM and MISO) and Utah (NWPP). USA home office is in Chicago and the position may require travel within the United States and occasional travel to Germany.
Required Education, Training, Knowledge and Experience:
• A minimum of five years of related power marketing experience in the USA, SPP wind experience preferred
• Understanding of regulatory affairs and distinct power markets including C&I.
• Bachelor’s or preferably Master’s degree, in engineering, economics, business administration or related discipline.
• Experience using data analysis software and tools.
• Demonstrated experience in supporting utility scale wind and solar projects.
• Demonstrated skill in Project Management, managing multiple projects
• Strong verbal and written English communications skills.
• Ability to travel (up to 30%)
Who are we?
Per Sé is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time. Join our network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.