Per Sé Group is hiring a Drafter to work a contract assignment at our premier Oil and Gas client’s refinery in Artesia, New Mexico. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a diversified, innovative energy company whose products are sold in over 80 countries worldwide. Domestically, they own and operate refineries in Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming. This role could potentially convert into a full time/direct hire position and propel your career in the energy sector to new heights!
- Assists in developing CAD standards.
- Maintains drawings and drawing systems.
- Performs design and drafting assignments related to the refineries.
- Monitors outside contractor drawing compliance.
- Working knowledge of PLC and HMI (human machine interface) programming.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
- 0-3 years of job-related experience is required.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education in a technical related field, is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication required, and basic mathematical calculations.
- Some special training related to Drafting & Design is preferred.
- Demonstrate knowledge of electrical practices and instrumentation and instrument loop diagrams.