- Supports the project team by providing oversight and monitoring of the Project Quality Plan and related inspection activities performed by Contractor to ensure that all project specifications and quality requirements are being met.
- Performing inspections and verifying work is in compliance with project drawings, specifications, and applicable codes including regulatory requirements. Individuals will be required to complete daily inspection reports / checklist and maintain records.
- Knowledge of quality management systems and project codes/standards applicable to offshore topsides construction requirements.
- Perform inspection and verification of both in-process and completed work activities, witnessing testing performed by contractor and their subcontractors, and review of documentation.
- Strategically monitoring of Electrical and Instrumentation activities site to verify compliance to project specifications and regulatory compliance.
- Focus on continuous improvement opportunities and provide guidance to site team, contractor, and management on quality management.
Preferred Skills & Expertise
- Degree in the field of engineering or engineering technology as it relates to electrical and instrumentation.
- Knowledge of quality management systems including auditing and continuous improvement processes.
- Extensive knowledge of working understanding of the various codes and standards used for offshore.
- Ability to work through completion and commissioning of construction.