Per Se Group has a great opportunity for an Electrical Construction Coordinator with experience in construction of large projects in the offshore oil and gas industry, preferably production and drilling facilities. If you are a proven leader looking to make a meaningful impact with a reputable company, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Providing engineering and technical support to the Project Team for Electrical Engineering Systems.
- Supporting the Execution Manager / Electrical Lead during construction.
- Mechanical completion and commissioning of the electrical systems on the platform.
- Managing construction / fabrication, contractor project/modifications activity and tracking performance against expectations.
- Reviewing and commenting on contractor documentation to ensure suitability of the electrical system and equipment design.
- Providing electrical engineering review and input to the topsides engineering and fabrication contractors to determine optimum project designs and execution plans.
- Ensuring appropriate attention is paid to capital cost, ongoing operating costs and reliability.
- Ensuring appropriate electrical specifications are used for the project.
- Providing support to the Operational Readiness Assurance team in preparation for the transition from the project phase to the operational phase.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Diploma or Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Electrical Construction with significant exposure to construction of large projects in offshore oil and gas industry, preferably production and drilling facilities.
- Technical knowledge of process topsides equipment, utilities equipment, and drilling facility requirements in the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Familiarity with power generation systems including main turbine driven generators, essential generators and emergency generators.
- Familiarity with electrical standards relevant to the oil and gas industry, including NEMA, IEEE, API, CSA, etc.