Per Se Group is seeking an Electrical Construction Engineer for one of our premier renewable clients. An international leader in the renewable energy sector. If you are passionate about renewable energy and want to work for one of the best, you need to look no further. This position requires travel for extended periods of time to domestic and international sites (per diem provided)
- Oversee the work performed by contractors in the construction of renewable energy facilities.
- Responsible for monitoring construction quality to ensure that all work is installed in accordance with the plans, specifications, QA/QC requirements, code requirements.
- Assist in the management of electrical engineering contractors assigned to work on the design of renewable energy facilities, review of engineering drawings, and RFI management.
- Assist in the monitoring of facilities tie-ins, start-up, and testing to ensure proper turnover to operations.
- Participate in final project demobilization, documentation and close-out activities.
- Oversee the electrical tests performed by electrical contractors on site prior to and during the commissioning of renewable energy facilities.
- Evaluate electrical equipment and material proposals; prepare bid tab evaluations for electrical equipment.
- Provide all the information needed to create the daily reporting requirements for our internal and external customers, as well as KPI reporting.
- Oversight of electrical EPC contractor construction activities, heavy industry capital projects (energy facilities or renewable (WIND) preferred
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and designing in AutoCAD and providing drawing review/recommendations
- Must have electrical engineering degree for lead role, highly preferable for less senior role and been in the renewable industry, wind construction
- Thorough understanding of high voltage, substation, commissioning
- Minimum Years Experience 5-10 yrs