Per Sé Group is hiring Associate Electrical Coordinators to work a contract assignment with our client, an integrated energy company with operations in the US, Canada and the Asia Pacific region. Downstream operations include upgrading, refining and marketing operations here in the US.
- Participate in walkdowns of Electrical systems and subsystems to verify installed in accordance with drawings/specifications, raising punches when work is identified as non-compliant
- Sign-off of “A” check-sheets for the Electrical systems and subsystems
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Degree or diploma/certificate or journeyman in either electrical, instrumentation or telecommunications field
- Exposure to Construction, Completions and/or Commissioning
- Working knowledge of Smart Completions software from Hexagon is preferable.
- Able to read and understand P&IDs, PFDs, SLDs, wiring diagrams and technical specifications
- Able to understand and use CMS databases, preferably Hexagon
- Experience in working with construction contractors at their facility during the building and commissioning of the facilities.
- Experienced in reviewing MC check-sheets and Walkdown Packages, understands system priorities and schedules
- Experienced in verification and close out of the punch list items and site queries to facilitate system MCs
- Familiarity with offshore health, safety and regulatory requirements preferred