Per Se Group has a great opportunity for a skilled Electrical Distribution Contract Inspector to work with our well-established energy client. In this role, you will conduct weekly audits of contractor electrical line crew work and final audits in programmatic work of contract line crews. You will also observe crew work and give feedback to foremen as needed, while working with a well-established, leading company in the energy sector.
- Demonstrate and utilize knowledge of the NESC and utility standards. Must have an understanding of all State, Federal and OSHA safety guidelines regarding electric line construction.
- Inspect work in accordance with both underground and overhead standards.
- Responsible for reading and interpreting job prints.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal and team-building skills; ability to manage interactions with contracted and union staff in various circumstances.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience as a journeyman lineman with foreman experience is preferable. Other levels of experience will be considered.
- Must have knowledge of safe work practices in performing overhead and underground electrical distribution line work, including maintenance, installing, and removing electrical utility conductors and equipment.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is preferred. Must have valid driver’s license.