As a Field Applications Engineer, you will provide on-site support to customers in the American southwest for a company that makes a proprietary, state-of-the-art line of highly specialized heavy equipment used in the utility scale solar energy industry. As an important part of the Testing & Engineering Team, your knowledge of mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and a passion for technology will fulfill a critical need for a company in the Solar Energy industry. You will work to advance our client’s mission of creating a line of heavy equipment and solar foundations that will disrupt the booming, global solar industry.
- Travel up to 75%
- Provide on-site operational and technical support in all weather conditions
- Repair and maintain heavy machinery
- Support the Testing & Engineering department by providing regular feedback to the design engineering team
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- A passion for technology, renewable energy
- Strong electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic troubleshooting experience
- Experience working on heavy machinery
- Experience working in jobsite / outdoor field conditions
Who are we?
Per Sé Group is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time.
Join our Network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose.We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.