Our client is an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. By joining a team like this you will be apart of a global team that is well know around the world. For over 50 years they have been acknowledged specialists in water purification for laboratories worldwide.
A division of our client is currently seeking a Field Service Engineer to work in the Northern-Western Area (Seattle, Washington).
Duties for this position include (but are not limited to): Execution of assigned service activities for our clients’ products within assigned region. The ability to travel to customer sites to provide service to equipment with a high level of customer satisfaction. Responsible for direct on-site customer service, support and installation in a timely manner as required (travel required). Provide support to sales is an important focus area for this role to help promote our equipment and services by performing customer demonstrations, trade shows, following up on sales opportunities and any other related activities as required.
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a dynamic work environment. We offer challenging projects and training to ensure your success.
- The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of increasing/solid expertise in servicing laboratory-based equipment is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills are preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of digital circuits, wiring, programming logic, electrical components, electronics, processors, and mathematics.
- Commissioning and validation experience with strong mechanical knowledge in instrumentation is required.
- Good understanding of water chemistry as well as water purification technologies and their applications.
- The ability to multi-task is very important. Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as computer literacy are necessary.
- Customer focus must be a priority.
With our client, they offer our customers a wide range of environmental solutions and help address their environmental and sustainability challenges. By blending our innovative business model with our employee’s skills in operations, engineering, and technology, we can supply our customers with the complete package. Our services encompass three areas: energy, water, and waste. Our client, they are more than the world’s leading provider of environmental solutions – we are dedicated to customized, cost-effective solutions that reflect best practices, environmental protection, and a better quality of life!
Our client is a dynamic and rewarding place to work – our management team values and recognizes the unique talents and potential of all employees. In addition, we offer our employees excellent rewards and a dynamic, professional work environment. We also provide a comprehensive benefit package to our employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement plan, paid time off for vacation, sick and personal leave, and much more!
As an inclusive company, they are committed to diversity and gives equal consideration to all applications, without discrimination.