Per Sé Group has an immediate need for a Fuel Supply Tech. You will be an important part of our Power Generation client’s team in this contract role where you will be responsible for operating and maintaining all equipment associated with fuel supply and combustible dust in addition to various other tasks in the power plant.
- Installs, repairs, inspects, overhauls, troubleshoots, and performs maintenance to coal handling equipment and systems
- Inspect, clean, lubricate, service and make minor adjustments and repairs to equipment as necessary
- Reads and interprets drawings and prints
- Performs mechanical duties with pumps, electric motors, air compressors, valves, welding, fabrication, construction, pipefittings, etc.
- Operates heavy motorized equipment (e.g., cranes, backhoes, bulldozers, scrapers, conveying systems, trucks, and other similar equipment)
- Experience operating heavy machinery or heavy farm equipment
- Mechanical background required (Millwright or similar experience)
- Ability to understand plant equipment, systems and/or processes
- Ability to use common purpose hand tools and other materials of various craft trades
- Basic Computer skills with knowledge of Outlook email and ability to learn work management systems (i.e., SAP/PM)