Per Sé Group is hiring Associate I&C Coordinators to work a contract assignment with our client, an integrated energy company with operations in the US, Canada and the Asia Pacific region. Downstream operations include upgrading, refining and marketing operations here in the US.
- Participate in walkdowns of Instrumentation and Controls systems and subsystems to verify installed in accordance with drawings/specifications, raising punches when work is identified as non-compliant.
- Sign-off of “A” check-sheets for the Instrumentation and Controls systems and subsystems.
Preferred Skills & Expertise
- Degree or diploma/certificate or journeyman in either electrical, instrumentation or telecommunications field
- Exposure to Construction, Completions and/or Commissioning.
- Working knowledge of Smart Completions software from Hexagon is preferable.
- Able to read and understand P&IDs, PFDs, SLDs, wiring diagrams and technical specifications
- Experienced in reviewing MC check-sheets and Walkdown Packages, understands system priorities and schedules.
- Experienced in verification and close out of the punch list items and site queries to facilitate system MCs.