Per Sé Group has an outstanding opportunity for an associate or junior I&C Coordinator to work on a contract assignment with our major energy client. This historical project involves the construction of rigs which will eventually be launched offshore. In this role you will work with a success-oriented team, gaining valuable knowledge and experience, while demonstrating your skills in understanding and working with instrumentation and control diagrams and wiring schematics, punch lists, basic related electrical equipment and tools, and performing I&C walkdowns for major construction.
- Participate in walkdowns of Instrumentation and Controls systems and subsystems.
- Verify installations are in accordance with drawings/specifications, raising punches when work is identified as non-compliant.
- Sign-off check-sheets for the Instrumentation and Controls systems and subsystems.
- Perform inspection and verification of both in-process and completed I&C work and review of documentation.
- Perform inspections and verify work is in compliance with project drawings, specifications, and applicable codes including regulatory requirements. Complete daily inspection reports / checklist and maintain records.
- Work with site and contractor quality terms to solve problems and implement corrective actions when deficiencies are discovered.
Preferred Skills & Expertise
- Degree or diploma/certificate or journeyman in either electrical, instrumentation or telecommunications field
- Experience in construction, completions and/or commissioning
- Working knowledge of Smart Completions software from Hexagon is preferred
- Able to read and understand P&IDs, PFDs, SLDs, wiring diagrams and technical specifications
- Experienced in reviewing mechanical completion (MC) check-sheets and walkdown packages, understands system priorities and schedules
- Experienced in verification and close out of the punch list items and site queries to facilitate system MC