Per Sé Group has an immediate opening for a Legal Administrative Assistant to work as a contractor at our Oil & Gas client’s office in Dublin, OH. As a Legal Administrative Assistant, your work will be an important part of helping the office to run efficiently. Your professional demeanor combined with your ability to multi-task and organization skills will be vital to success in this role. You’ll work as a contractor for approximately 6 months+ and will potentially convert to a full time/permanent employee.
- Assist entire U.S. Legal Department.
- Mail distribution for legal department and miscellaneous office mail.
- Prepare and send out all Federal Express Packages for U.S. Legal Department.
- Receive, process, and record all incoming accounts payable legal invoices.
- Process expense reports.
- Maintain calendars / scheduling of meeting / meeting room preparation.
- Book Travel for attorneys.
- Backfill for legal and other office support.
- Assist with reviewing and preparing finalized documents.
- Office Administrative experience.
- Strong digital and physical filing skills.
- Knowledgeable skills within Excel, Microsoft Office, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experience with invoicing and cataloguing.