As a Logistics/QA/QC Superintendent you will be responsible for the Logistics and QA/QC of Solar Farm Construction as the Representative of the Owner. This position will provide the oversight for all work activities relating to the construction and installation of the solar modules, panels, components performed on site, and ensure compliance with the Owners Specifications. The major work activities will be the witnessing receiving inspection on major components to site and documentation of any potential discrepancies, witnessing and/or conducting audits on work being performed, witnessing Mechanical Completion walk-downs.
- Completion of wind turbine Quality Assurance work (offload inspections, retrofits, installation support, punch lists, MCC).
- Populate electronic quality documentation to include taking photos and documenting any observations.
- Report daily progress and conformance with Quality documentation as determined to Site Construction Manager
- Report any and all non-conformances to Owner Project Manager and Site Construction Manager.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Experience monitoring multiple turnkey contractors constructing a solar farm.
- Understanding of quality audits and codes, and electrical as QA/QC supervision for solar farm construction.
- Strong understanding of delivery of materials and inspections of those materials, logistics and schedule.
- Climb certified or the ability to obtain climb certification.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.