Per Se Group has an immediate need for a skilled Maintenance and Reliability Specialist for a power generation company in Ivanpah area. The Maintenance and Reliability Specialist position is intended for an individual with extensive experience and advanced subject matter knowledge in Power Plant maintenance and planning of maintenance activities. This knowledge can be gained through prior experience or a combination of college/technical training and experience.
• Promote safety by assuring that all safety rules and regulations are followed including the coordination and supervision of equipment isolation and tagging procedures.
• Develop and draft written maintenance plans (PM’s) for the plant.
• Conduct weekly and outage maintenance scheduling while helping establish plant maintenance priorities in accordance with Plant Operations’ needs.
• Determine and schedule necessary resources, e.g. supplies, materials, parts, and special tools or equipment required to perform maintenance inspections and/or work.
• Interpret technical manuals, sketches, prints, instructions, manufacturer’s data and equipment history records while incorporating the applicable information in developing maintenance plans.
• Plan work. Includes costing, manpower and time-estimates, and re-evaluate estimates to reflect changing job requirements and prepare job sequence requirements for major plant projects and for specific maintenance work.
• Analyze and update SAP on actual versus estimated time, equipment, and manpower requirements.
• Assist with job scoping, planning and scheduling working with internal departments, contractors, consultants, and material suppliers on assigned projects.
• Support maintenance performance monitoring; root cause analysis; condition-based monitoring; and reliability-centered maintenance approach aimed towards achieving a reliable operation.
• Associates degree in a related field
• Five (5) years’ experiences in operations or maintenance activities.
• Machinist, Vibration Analysis, Millwright, I/C apprenticeship program a plus.
• Engineering or Technical Training a plus
• Must be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge of SAP work Management Systems
• Must be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge of Power Plant Work Management Systems